Pelawat


Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Youtube Sabrina Wazien

 I think im stuck with the current situation. I trying to do something but always terasa macam ada stuck... currently i am having a good moment at tiktok since one video went FYP. But i dunno until when it will stay. So now its become a lil bit slow. but i knwo its just a start. so i need to make sure to keep on pace. jangan give up. 

now my teeth is hurting me.. its not my teeth but the root. i donno why but its hurting me... rasa macam ngilu pun ada....

i need to do my work... ada presentation soon. i need to make sure its done before 5 june.

i will do what ever i want and post it! but i dunno what is it... ? 

vlog?

eating food?

spend mom money?

apa lagi.... i think itu je kot... i dunno...

i jusst need to be calm... chill.. 

good luck on ur thesis... try ur best ok.

im trying. its killing em==me softly.

No comments:

[Featured Post]

am i crazy? or just stress?

  halo. im back. seriously i missed writing here. its like my personal diary on public LOL. i dont mind because nobody knows me anyway. so, ...

[Popular Posts]