Pelawat


Saturday, December 1, 2012

Wishlist

Assalamualaikum,

hai semua ^^ sihat? alhamdulillah saya sihat.. harap begitu juga dengan awak ^^v

okay...

saya nak buat satu wishlist sikit.. boleh kan? actually there's a lot of thing that i wanna wish.. SERIOUSLY!

First of all, i wanna wish for a new gadget! what kind of gadget? a lot of cool gadget i want! such as my camera zoom, etc! a lot i want but you know right, gadget is quite expensive actually.. Next, i also wish for my own bedroom... i do have my own bedroom in Langat but i didn't stay there because im staying with my grandma in Ampang.. So, i wish i have my own bedroom here.. I also wish for a new clothes like a girls a bit xD all of my dress like a boy yo! dah diammm!

okay, cukuplah just one paragraph walaupun i know there's a lot to wish for T_T so sad right? hurmm..

anyway, READ HERE because her story same with me.. no need to write some more.. just read that! :P im lazy you know!

okayy chowww~

No comments:

[Featured Post]

Its time to Change

 Assalamualaikum, hi. Cepat betul masa berlalu. Tak ingat sejak bila tapi mungkin dah 2 tahun. Sometimes, kita tak sedar masa tu bergerak de...

[Popular Posts]