Pelawat


Sunday, May 24, 2020

Raya without you~

Assalamualaikum,

so today is first day of syawal. what is so special with this raya anyway?
I already lost the vibes since my grandma passed away. but this time i feel so alone when you left me.
I missed how you treat me when puasa. u ask me to go out and buying some new clothes. and ya i know. last year i was so busy with my own life. sampai malas nak beraya kat kampung because i just want to stay kl.

but now everything is changed. i miss it how u treat me like so kiddo. i will and always be your anak ayah forever. i just want you but i can't. u r not mine. he lend it to me the best dad i ever had.

the way you pampered is so describable. its just nothing much i can say right now. its just only you dad.

last day of ramadan,
i just woke up and the feels is so different. you always call me and ask to do something at home so that u can continue doing something at home when it is ready. but not now. everything need to be settle between me and mom. i already set my time when is the time to help her. yeah i managed to do it. do u feel proud of me? :))

i got so many assignment because of this online learning. lecturer pun suka hati je bagi due date macam orang tak betul. and ya nasib baik i do my works cepat. yeah i know myself. its ok dad. i can manage myself. i hope that i can make mama proud.

mcm biasa la buat rendang ayam and for sure ayam bandar hahaha. and last year he cook everything termasuklah rendang, ketupat and kuah lemak. yeah he loves to cook. i have to admit my dad cooks is better. but this year i need to settle hal rumah like masak rendang then kemas rumah, baru boleh buat assignment.

actually i am freaking exhausted. abg being so childish eventho u already gone dad. i am not sure when will they realize about responsibility towards me and mama. hm its ok.

first day of raya,
yup just like usual bangun pagi mandi and makan. but ya mcm biasa la. lain sikit sbb selalunya ayah akan suruh siap then pegi somewhere but this time just at home dulu.. then ayah pagi2 mesti xde sbb sebuk at bengkel hahaha..

bangun pagi then feel so sunyi. if ada tetamu datang sure ayah akan entertain. ayah have so many things to talk to. but last year raya mmg ayah tak banyak cakap like selalu. so i never realize it was my last year raya with him. memories come one by one.

mama sebuk nak pergi kuala selangor. dia tak tahu ke banyak kenangan kat sana. give me time nak hadam semua ni ... i am weak la mcm ni. gimme time sikit...

its hurt and awkward without you. hm

Al- Fatihah ~

No comments:

[Featured Post]

Its time to Change

 Assalamualaikum, hi. Cepat betul masa berlalu. Tak ingat sejak bila tapi mungkin dah 2 tahun. Sometimes, kita tak sedar masa tu bergerak de...

[Popular Posts]