Pelawat


Thursday, May 14, 2020

4 words

Assalamualaikum,


Hi~

So, basically i am listening to Imagine Dragons right now. The lyrics is basically fit me right now.
Trust me darling. I'm a bad liar. Ok itu lagu ~

so, i wanna ask, is it hard to communicate and make a deal on something which is give an impact in your life? ok la. senang cerita macam kau plan nak buat pelaburan dengan orang tersayang. tapi dia tak setuju but kau insist nak juga. pada masa yg sama kau dah bagi beban dekat partner kau. partner kau stress sbb ye la financial tak stable lagi, tetiba dah kena ada commitment. and hey, tak kahwin pun lagi. is it fair? to be honest, its not.

both side is hurting and the agreement is not valid. why? one side is not agree but he have to. being forced is not cool. just be tough for those who is dealing with this kind of situation.

~~~

well, something is hitting me real hard right now. my mind is blank with nothing inside. something is dying inside but not sure what is it. i am trying to do my assignment but still, it didn't make any changes. stay in front of laptop and listening to music. what is wrong with me now?

4words. ayah+mama=adik

is it words or lettteR? idk.

but whos cares ya.

love = awak 

same right? 

i just realize. four (4) is my new favorite number now. it's been awhile i want to write bout this but i never do it. so this is the time. i just truly in love right now. but i want to keep it safe inside my heart. i hate to show off what i have. keep it myself so people wont be envy on me and everything will be fine. i am happy now :)

there is no words can describe. pls don't make it hard in life. just enjoy it till we can ^^

banana casing ~
yup i am in love with this casing. dah lama beli but now baru boleh pakai sebab baru repair screen. and yup pisang ~ my favourite fruit ! idk. i just love fruit <3 if only ayah can see me now. i wish your jokes dad. the haluuu word from both of us make me smile and be a kid again. the way you treated me is so special dad. i miss you so much.

i really miss how our last conversation on that night. you ask me to not buying food from someone who is not sure what they are selling. because i mengadu sakit perut and not happy with that food. hm i miss that moment. so much. i am so childish and orang yg lalu lalang are watching me on call with you and the thought it was boyfriend hahahaha. who cares. hm. memories.

so anyway, kin got boyfriend. she just came home after dawn. and keep on mumbling on her language which is i am not understand at all. but ya her boyfriend is quite handsome ya. oren and fluffy fur. i hold him for a second till Kin go and slap him. (jealous maybe) but dia yang bawa balik depan rumah. not my fault hahahaha

if only i can tell you this daddy. you will be laugh at my stupid jokes. i am sorry. i cannot make you proud even more. i still remember what you said to me.

ayah : awal sem dapat surat sebab pointer atas 3.5 and sekarang takde dah ke?

me : eh ada je ok. cuma dorang tak anta surat ke rumah sbb takde bajet

ayah : ye ke. ok la nanti ayah nak tgk result

me : takde report card mcm dulu dah. hahahahaha

ayah : ada - ada je la kau dik. ayah nak juga.

but once he see my result, dia akan cakap 
"okay nanti buat elok-elok lagi. adik boleh kan?"

hahahahaha

yaaaa i got no goals ya. so i just hit whenever i can. its a gamble life. its become more miserable when you gone :')

~~~


and aku rasa this song is the best to describe my feeling right now. and bytheway, i feel so better after using this pillow hahahaha ~ ok esok la buat keje -.-" malasnya lahai !!!! please be nice ya assignment :*

untuk let go something is hurting but tryin to be fine all the time lagi sakit. so lepaskan je la. semua orang layak happy do~ what ever it is. aku dah malas nak ada kaitan dengan my past. ok bye.

meluat and sakit hati. so ya. bye ~

hahahahaha. i just being myself. so ya. ok again bye :P

dont hunt my past. i am being present right now :D

#peace <3

No comments:

[Featured Post]

Its time to Change

 Assalamualaikum, hi. Cepat betul masa berlalu. Tak ingat sejak bila tapi mungkin dah 2 tahun. Sometimes, kita tak sedar masa tu bergerak de...

[Popular Posts]