Pelawat


Sunday, September 22, 2019

mental tired

for this moment, honestly, i giving a hearthless look to everybody. i got so many works to do yet i still feel empty in my mind. there is something that kinda blocking me recently. is it me or its just REALLY ME? i am trying to be fine but its not ok... its really sucks until im thinking nothing. i didnt think anything. its so sucks.


i am sorry for breaking up with u.
i didnt mean to. its just giving u and me space. i miss u so much. for sure i still love you but,...

let me be alone. i live in my own world now. people like me rather be alone than having a lot of friend :))

i trying to be okay insha Allah.

:)

No comments:

[Featured Post]

Its time to Change

 Assalamualaikum, hi. Cepat betul masa berlalu. Tak ingat sejak bila tapi mungkin dah 2 tahun. Sometimes, kita tak sedar masa tu bergerak de...

[Popular Posts]