Pelawat


Sunday, October 11, 2020

What to do & what should have : on Online Class

 Assalamualaikum wbt.

Hi everyone!

So, since this semester i will be using online learning to study on my second year, so, i will share to you what things you should have when you are doing online classes.

First time i'm using this online learning as platform study. Before this my lecturer already told us about OL (online learning) which is will be implement in UUM soon but still didn't know when it can be done. Sometimes, we using OL to do our assessment and if our lecturer didn't want to do classes, she will be using OL as a platform for us to answer their questions.

Its just an intro. Ok so some things that you will need will be,

  1. Printer (if only can print black&white also fine)
  2. Files (to put ur print handouts)
  3. Laptop & cooler fan
  4. Extensions plug (if u have limited plugs)
  5. Extended usb port (mine using plug on power supply not attach to usb port on laptop)
  6. Mic and Speaker (can be use both like headphone)
  7. Phone stand (to easy record self-videos)
  8. Notes book (just 1 will be enough to jots down notes)
  9. A4 paper 70gsm (no need to be thick for printing)
  10. i think that's all for now because i am fine with it.

on the picture above, it is my workplace in my room for this semester. for me it is very simple. I just simply put a wrap paper on my wall to easily stick some important date for my assignment. So, if you have any ideas to decorate your workplace, just do it. Do it what you want and feel at ease doing your work there.

For me, doing work with minimize thing on table is fine for me. i don't like so many stuff on my table. just have what i need to have. oh btw, i also bought myself a microphone BOYA for recording my videos since my assignment will need to make so many videos soon.


so yeah. this is the most important thing to have since we need more usb port to plug in. my laptop only have 2 usb port so obviously i need it. i bought this tp-link for rm35.00 at lowyatt. it is worth it since this thing is a branded stuff and you need to buy this thing if you not have enough usb port.

ok next, this is the stand for my file and book. maybe you can buy this at Eco shop for only rm2.10 each. just buy the cheapest one because one day you will not use this anymore (maybe).

oh yeah i think you do need some hard back cover for easy you to write on bed since online classes will lead some boredom. sometimes, i study on bed and write down notes on my scalp paper with back hard cover to ease writing. i usually use my file for my own notes but its not helping so i change my strategy this sem to buy it at Noko rm2 only. cheap right?

no need to buy fancy stuff but if only that stuff is worth it to buy expensive then its fine (like my usb port). so, its your life to live your life. all the best for your study and keep hustling !

chow.

btw, this new me. old me pls go.


No comments:

[Featured Post]

Its time to Change

 Assalamualaikum, hi. Cepat betul masa berlalu. Tak ingat sejak bila tapi mungkin dah 2 tahun. Sometimes, kita tak sedar masa tu bergerak de...

[Popular Posts]