Pelawat


Monday, March 16, 2020

Zero and OL | UUM

Assalamualaikum, Hi ~

Recently due to the outbreak of COVID-19 is getting worst in Malaysia, entire people in Malaysia are taking a precautions. Including, my Uni UUM. They started to use the online learning method. So, the student need to learn by themselves and no need to come to class. Actually, UUM always wants to implement this study method via online learning but still didn't know when is the right time to start it. Due this corona virus, UUM is taking chance to do the online learning to not taking any risk for this virus and in the same time, they can try to implement this online learning for students.

My day started with EP II classes. And someone is taking my seat in class. Then, something is worst is happening. I GOT ZERO FOR QUIZ IN STATS ! I don't know if I want to sad or happy... But sad is more than sad i guess. Its terrible but I will take it as lesson to overcome my weakness. Insha Allah. Everything happens for reason. I really hope everything is doing just fine.

Actually I am not happy learning via OL. Why?
1) The calculation need to be teach face to face
2) The explanation for hard subjects is a MUST!
3) I am afraid if i got fails.

I NEVER FAILED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE YET :/

I don't want to take it as records! I want to let it done because i hate to see something that i hate repeatedly !

Once i hate you, i don't want to see you anymore!

rabbi yassir wala tuassirr ~

No comments:

[Featured Post]

Its time to Change

 Assalamualaikum, hi. Cepat betul masa berlalu. Tak ingat sejak bila tapi mungkin dah 2 tahun. Sometimes, kita tak sedar masa tu bergerak de...

[Popular Posts]