Pelawat


Saturday, May 13, 2017

Heavy

I don’t like my mind right now
Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary
Wish that I could slow things down
I wanna let go but there’s comfort in the panic
And I drive myself crazy
Thinking everything's about me
Yeah, I drive myself crazy
'Cause I can’t escape the gravity

I'm holding on
Why is everything so heavy?
Holding on
So much more than I can carry
I keep dragging around what's bringing me down
If I just let go, I'd be set free
Holding on
Why is everything so heavy?

Entah kenapa aku rasa situasi aku mcm ni skg. Not about suicide but to stay onn the same thing is hard. Susah sangat.

So ya now i can see that I'm deeply in love with someone. I will keep it silent. Haih.

"I drive myself crazy keep on thinking about me."



Well takde la bercinta sangat sebab aku takut untuk disakiti. Banyak kali. Serik tapi bila dah tersuka dah dapat jadi lain pulak. Takutnya bercinta. I hope i can hold it.

My future?
Kerja is my matters. I need to find a job. At least a job that i can get salary. Pe benda aku merepek sia.

Aku mesti dapat orang yg jenis sembang then tertido. Haih serabut. Aku punya la stay up sbb nak sembang dengan dia. At last dia tido??? Amboi amboi amboi~
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

[Featured Post]

Its time to Change

 Assalamualaikum, hi. Cepat betul masa berlalu. Tak ingat sejak bila tapi mungkin dah 2 tahun. Sometimes, kita tak sedar masa tu bergerak de...

[Popular Posts]