Pelawat


Saturday, October 22, 2011

MY HERO

Here we go, 
      My story begin here.. I want to story about something.. but it's my way to tell u.. if u not get it just leave it.. ThankQ...
I do have a hero (a lot of hero i guess) all of it Korean.. but before i know all the korean guy.. I like someone called JBieber..
 He totally cute when his era's.. A lot of concert that he did and all of it very get supporter from all of his fans, just like me... I really think that selena gomez deserve to get him (actually not)...
 After the korean come through all the world.. this guy not hot anymore :/ I'm so sad sometimes...
JUST A SMILE OF HIM
I WILL REMEMBER

Next, the korean fever come through !!!
All of their face so cute !! 

I LIKE ALL OF THEM !!

SARANGHAE~

No comments:

[Featured Post]

Its time to Change

 Assalamualaikum, hi. Cepat betul masa berlalu. Tak ingat sejak bila tapi mungkin dah 2 tahun. Sometimes, kita tak sedar masa tu bergerak de...

[Popular Posts]